Good news: Michael got the job with CSX! Yay! Bad news: he'll be gone for 6 weeks for school in Atlanta. And he'll be working a lot of nights and weekends when he gets back to town. But we'll have a good insurance and he'll have good benefits.
I had an interview today but I don't think it went very well. The hr manager seemed annoyed that I didn't have my computer experience listed on my resume and that I've had quite a few jobs. I had to explain to her the reason why I've had quite a few jobs was because my husband was in the military and we were relocated to Norfolk, then back here. I'm hoping and praying that I'm wrong and that I do get the job. It's better hours and would work out much better for us, especially with Michael going to be gone. I have another interview Saturday in case this place doesn't pan out.
I saved this to come back to it since I got busy here for a bit.
A customer's nurse came in asking us to look at the patient's phone because it won't allow them to delete a photo, it's locked somehow. The photo in question is of his male friend's frontal area, unclothed. I need massive amounts of brain bleach and a grapefruit spoon to dig my eyeballs out now. If you readers are the praying kind, please say a prayer I find another job asap.
No comments:
Post a Comment