Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Things that are annoying me: October 19, 2011 Edition

  1. If you call looking for my boss and I tell you he'll be back in a hour, do not call back 15 minutes later asking if he is in. Unless he's got a friggin teleporter, it will take him that long to drive back to this store.
  2. Please come in with at least some damn idea of what you are looking for. I am not a psychic. If I were, don't you think I'd be living on my own private island somewhere, not selling cell phones?!
  3. Do not cop an attitude because you didn't listen to what I said.
  4. When people talk about me like I'm not there in front of them. Fool, I can hear you!
  5. The public in general.
  6. The rain is making me crabby. But it may be my awful customers.

I'm sure that I'll come up with more and I'll update this post as the day goes on!

2 comments:

  1. My peeve of the day - ordered an 8 dollar meal from Chick Fil A, get back to my store....and the damn chicken is the consistency of rubber. BAHHHHH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be pissed! I love Chik Fil A, their spicy chicken sandwiches make me a happy, happy girl.

    ReplyDelete