Monday, October 24, 2011

You can't take it with you...

We're broke, we're poor as hell. But we've got each other and we're happy. I wouldn't give up my life for anything because as stressful as it is, I've got people who love me and hold me up.

Money does not equal happiness. Money can not buy you love. And when you die, you can't take all of your material things with you. So here's my advice if this pertains to you: Shut your damn mouth and stop with the bragging. It doesn't make you look or sound cool. It makes you out to be a jackass who no one wants to be around. Seriously, it's old and I'm over it.

I'm a firm believer that if you're constantly bragging about things, you're probably covering up how much your life sucks, like the rest of ours do. You're trying to convince everyone, along with yourself just how damn happy you are and let me tell you, you're not fooling me one bit. No one cares about what you wear, what you drive, how big your house is, how much money you make. Let me repeat that, no one gives a shit.

Let's wrap this lesson up!

Bragging = asshole = no one gives a shit = no friends = you shouldn't be surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment