Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Things that are pissing me off November 2, 2011 edition

A current list of things that are making me want to stab people in the throat.

     1. Nickelback. Seriously, all their damn music sounds the same, along with 3 Doors Down. Nothing either of them release is new or exciting or good. It's all crappy, manufactured music with no substance.



     2. This crummy cold weather. I hate winter time and the cold, it makes me depressed.

     3. People who ask a question then don't listen to the answer or who completely ignore what you tell them. I'll tell you twice, after that, it's all on you. I refuse to waste my breath.

     4. People who don't watch their children. You had the kid, now parent the child. I do not get paid to babysit and run after your crotch-spawn. I think you should have to take a mandatory class in order to have children. There are too many dumbasses out there breeding right now.

     5. Bosses who are all in your face and personal space. What I do on my computer or phone is none of your business, butt out. And you look like the asshole you are when I tell you I'm hard of hearing and ask you to please speak more softly when I'm on the phone, and you choose to ignore me. Dick.

    6. The fact that Christmas is coming. I hate the holidays with the fury of a 1,000 fiery suns.

    7. People who dole out crappy, ignorant advice like it's Halloween candy. You're an idiot and extremely ill-informed.

    8. Here's a big one! Men who don't respect their women. Show some love and respect to your spouse or partner. I'm willing to bet that you'd be hard pressed to find someone else willing to put up with your shit. And that's what it is, stupid man-shit. So stop acting like an asshole and start acting like a man. Love her, respect her, show her she's your one and only. You're going to run her off if you don't.

1 comment:

  1. Love the tags. :)

    BTW - mucho agreement on #1. I always consider Nickelback and 3 Doors Down pop music for meth heads.

    ReplyDelete